Welcome to the newly renovated website for the Southern Crop Production Association! We are excited to show you the progress of SCPA through our technological advancements. We are mindful that this website is not finished, but we feel we have a strong start in the direction we want to take it.
We hope you will take the time to get familiar with our new look.
- About Us – This page provides a little more information about who we are and what our purpose is as an organization. A brief history shows you how far we’ve come since the conception of SCPA 62 years ago.
- Our Organization – Meet the people that make up the executive committee, board of directors, and staff of SCPA.
- Membership – This password-secured page is for our members. Here, we give access to a downloadable application form for future members of SCPA.
- Member Information – Provides our current members with the names of our committee members and key representatives within our organization.
Here we provide basic contact information of the affiliated state, regional, and national associations with SCPA. State and Federal links to the 15 southern states corresponding with SCPA can also be found here.
We are proud of those who have helped build SCPA. We list those who have served as past presidents; winners of the William C. LaRue Award, Don W. Beise Award, Ambassador of the Year Award, Take Pride Award, Lifetime Achievement Award, and our brand new Colonel Edgar and Ann Duskin Scholarship Award.
- Annual Meeting – SCPA hosts a fall annual meeting that brings together our many members and affiliates to discuss the topics of the year that have been important to the development of SCPA. Our new online registration process makes registering for this event easier and more efficient for our members. Brief details of dates, location, and the general agenda can also be found here.
- Hill Visits – The annual meeting with congressmen, congresswomen, and senators of our 15 southern states is held in early May. Brief details of dates, location, the general agenda, as well as a link to online registration can also be found here. Online registration is, however, currently closed for this event.
- Summer Board – Those a part of the board of directors and their families come together for this annual summer meeting to discuss important topics towards the development of SCPA. Brief details of dates, location, the general agenda, as well as a link to online registration can also be found here. Online registration is, however, currently closed for this event.
- Winter Conference Call – Our board members come together annually for a winter conference call to review the happenings of the past year with as well as future endeavors of the Association. Brief details of dates, location, and the general agenda can also be found here. Online registration is, however, currently closed for this event.
- Calendar – A user-friendly calendar provides information of not only events within SCPA, but also events and conferences of state, regional, and federal affiliates.
- View from the States – Our Director of State Affairs staffer Bucky Kennedy will publish articles pertaining to the social issues and state delegation affairs here.
- Issue Papers – As agricultural issues rise, papers involving detailed information of what is happening and what we as members and affiliates of SCPA can do to rectify it.
- Hill Visits – A review of issues and topics discussed with out representatives during our annual Hill Visits will be presented here.
- Fees – Fees associated with SCPA will be made available here.
Have a question, comment, or request for SCPA? Fill out the form provided here. Information will be sent immediately to the omain office email where we will review and respond promptly.